1.20.2009

.:Reminiscing:.

Things from my kidhood:



.:Crossfire:.


This is one amazing game. My cousins and I still play this at Christmas time.





.:Skip-It:.


"But the very best thing of all, there's a counter on this ball..." I loved me some skip-it.





.:Hungry Hungry Hippos:.


A classic.





.:My Buddy/Kid Sister:.


Who needs real friends when you've got your My Buddy or Kid Sister.





.:Glow Worm:.


I had a glow worm attached to my bed post as a kid. Still do actually, just kidding. But seriously, who came up with this idea? A glowing worm? And how did it become so successful?





.:Quints:.


Five miniature baby dolls. I had the dollhouse and everything! Couldn't find a video for this one.

Have a good night ya'll. Cheers!

Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ: Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
.Jude 1:1-2.

2 comments:

DJ Price said...

Thanks for your input, I think I am ultimately going to go with Vista Print. Btw, my cousins and I still play Crossfire at xmas too! And Hungry hungry hippos takes me back...

.moose. said...

"Btw, my cousins and I still play Crossfire as xmas too!" --haha, I know, because I am one of them.